CPA-2006 will be hosted by the School of Computing at
Napier University, Edinburgh, Scotland. From Sunday
17th September to Wednesday 20th September 2006. Accommodation and the evening fringe sessions
will be at the Braid Hills hotel,
a short walk from the campus.
Further information, including maps, will be available soon.
To the School by Road:
- From the North or South, take the Edinburgh City By-pass and exit at the Lothianburn Junction.
- Follow the road towards the City Centre (Comiston Road, which becomes Morningside Road).
- Turn left onto Colinton Road from Morningside Road (at Holy Corner). The Merchiston Campus is on your right hand side.
To the School by Rail:
- GNER run trains from Kings Cross, London to Edinburgh Waverley at approximately hourly intervals. The journey from London takes just under 4½ hours.
- From Edinburgh Waverley, walk to the Princes street bus station near the Scott Monument.
- Take the No 11 bus from there to Bruntsfield Place - about 14 mins.
- Walk: Turn left into Bruntsfield Place, continue into Colinton Road for about 300 yards.
To the School by Air:
- British Airways fly between Heathrow and Edinburgh Turnhouse airport.
- From the airport take the No 35 bus (Lothian Busses) to Edinburgh Dundee St.
- Walk 3/4 mile from there to Merchiston Campus: Turn left into DUNDEE STREET, right into YEAMAN PLACE,
left into MERCHISTON AVENUE, right into ROCHESTER TERRACE, right into MARDALE CRESCENT.
- Get a Taxi
Google Maps route map showing the School of computing (North placemark) and the Hotel (South placemark)