[ News |
- Books about the occam language
Last modified 09:46:44, 2 Oct 1996 - 2.6K - text
occam compiler libraries documentation donated by
SGS-Thomson Microelectronics, Bristol (formerly INMOS)
- occam 3 reference manual (March 31 1992 draft)
Last modified 12:47:33, 17 May 1993 - 539.779296875K - compressed PostScript
1.4M uncompressed, 203 pages.
Author: Geoff Barrett, INMOS, Bristol
- The above occam 2.1 reference manual split into 50 page
- occam 2.1 Reference Manual
Last modified 11:11:13, 15 Sep 1995 - 467.265625K - gzipped PostScript
In the same style as the occam 2 reference manual
published by Prentice-Hall. 171 pages. 1.5M uncompressed.
Author: SGS-Thomson Microelectronics, Bristol
- occam 2.1 language extensions since occam 2
Last modified 15:01:40, 20 Oct 1995 - 37.0K - gzipped PostScript
INMOS internal technical document SW-0429-8. It assumes
familiarity with occam2 and merely describes the additional
features that have been added to the language (user defined
data types, records, etc). 15 pages.
- UNIX Manual pages for most of the main libraries for the
INMOS occam 2 toolset
Last modified 13:28:47, 28 Apr 1993 - 23.3K - compressed tar
No need for lots of paper manual copies!
Author: Dave Beckett (D.J.Beckett@ukc.ac.uk)
Copyright © 1993-2000 Dave Beckett & WoTUG