Title: Proceedings of WoTUG-14: Occam and the Transputer-Current Developments
Editors: Janet Edwards
Publisher: IOS Press, Amsterdam
ISBN: 90 5199 063 4
ISSN: 0925 4986
- The advancements of transputers and occam Janet Edwards, Philip Lawson, 12 pages
- Aspects of database machine design using the H1, C104 and Occam91 Jon Kerridge, Richard J. Oates, 15 pages
- Performance of post-game analysis on transputers Johan P. E. Sunter, André W. P. Bakkers, 11 pages
- Strategies for workload distribution Iain Phillips, Peter C. Capon, 13 pages
- A process migration harness for dynamic load balancing S. A. Baker, K. R. Milner, 10 pages
- A simple parallel algebraic multigrid Guy Robinson, 14 pages
- Fast fourier transform on transputers Aman Khan, Nelson Stephens, 9 pages
- A new adaptive algorithm for the solution of systems of linear equations Rudnei Dias da Cunha, Tim Hopkins, 15 pages
- Simulation of optical systolic and neural network using occam D. J. Evans, K. G. Margaritis, 11 pages
- Developement methods and occam David M. Gee, Barry P. Worrall, W. D. Henderson, 12 pages
- A general-purpose parallel programming environment Mark Debbage, Mark Hill, Denis A. Nicole, 10 pages
- Repeatable execution of occam programs Umberto Villano, 10 pages
- A Software Developement Environment for Parallel Image Processing: Implementation techniques and issues D. Crookes, Philip J. Morrow, I. McClatchey, T. Rafferty, 7 pages
- Integration of Classification and Evaluation Procedures in the Implementation of Parallel Image Analysis Algorithms P. Brittan, M. C. Fairhurst, 9 pages
- On the serialisation of parallel programs Peter H. Welch, G. R. Ribeiro Justo, 22 pages
- Application of occam to biological sequence comparisons Shane S. Sturrock, Ian Salmon, 10 pages
- Implementing an Active Chart Parser on a Transputer Network Janet Edwards, John H. Connolly, 10 pages
- A Scalable Communication Network for a Parallel Database Machine David Walter, Jon Kerridge, 16 pages
- Parallel Scan Line algorithm for Hidden Surface Elimination Julian C. Highfield, 8 pages
- Processor Independant and Extendable Routing System using a Cyclic Routing Algorithm P. A. Shallow, 9 pages
- Deterministic Message Routing for Safety-Critical Applications Peter R. Croll, 13 pages
If you have any comments on this database, including
inaccuracies, requests to remove or add information, or suggestions
for improvement, the WoTUG web team are happy to hear of them.
We will do our best to resolve problems to everyone's satisfaction.
Copyright for the papers presented in this database normally resides
with the authors; please contact them directly for more information.
Addresses are normally presented in the full paper.
Pages © WoTUG, or the indicated author. All Rights Reserved.
Comments on these web pages should be addressed to:
www at wotug.org