Title: OUG-11: Developing Transputer Applications
Editors: J. Wexler
Publisher: IOS Press, Amsterdam
ISBN: 90 5199 020 0
- TROS: A Real Time Kernel for a Fault-Tolerant Multi-Processor Computer Based on Argument Flow Eric Verhulst, R. Lauwereins, R. Cuyvers, J. Peperstraete, 13 pages
- Dynamicity through Occam and TDS D. Millot, J. Vautherin, 9 pages
- A CASE Tool for Designing Deadlock-Free OCCAM Programs W. D. Crowe, R. Hasson, P. E. D. Strain-Clark, 13 pages
- A Deadlock Detection Tool for Occam Wouter Joosen, Pierre Verbaeten, 19 pages
- Towards a Software Architecture for Solid Modelling Systems on Processor Networks J. R. Davy, Peter M. Dew, Nick Holliman, D.P. Mallon, Alan de Pennington, 14 pages
- An Irregular Distributed Simulation Problem with a Dynamic Logical Process Structure Ming Q. Xu, Stephen J. Turner, Nie Pin, 11 pages
- A Generally Configurable Multigrid Implementation for Transputer Networks Osama El-Giar, Tim Hopkins, 9 pages
- Self-Adjusting Mapping: A Heuristic Mapping Algorithm for Mapping Parallel Programs onto Transputer Networks Hong Shen, 10 pages
- The Investigation of Communications Patterns in Occam Programs Rosemary Candlin, Qiangyi Luo, Neil Skilling, 10 pages
- A System Configuration for very large Database Problems [Extended Abstract] Alan G. Chalmers, Derek J. Paddon, 4 pages
- A Comparison of Parallel Implementations of Flux Corrected Transport Codes Jing-ming Jong, G. S. Stiles, 16 pages
- Simulating Neural Networks in a Distributed environments Jukka Vanhala, Kimmo Kaski, 13 pages
- Attribute Evaluation on a Network of Transputers Matthijs F. Kuiper, Atze Dijkstra, 8 pages
- An Object Oriented Style for the Computing Surface Matthew Chalmers, 9 pages
- C_NET A C++ Based Language For Distributed And Real Time Programming Jean_Marc Adamo, 12 pages
- Real-Time Transputer Models of a Low-Level Primate Vision Andrew B. Smith, Peter H. Welch, 11 pages
- ICR: A Transputer-Based Intelligent Character Reader Francis Wong F.S., Koh Liang Seng, 8 pages
- Solving Partial Differential equations via Cellular Automata: A Binary and Statistical Approach A. Cosnuau, F. Desbois, Y. Morchoisne, 6 pages
If you have any comments on this database, including
inaccuracies, requests to remove or add information, or suggestions
for improvement, the WoTUG web team are happy to hear of them.
We will do our best to resolve problems to everyone's satisfaction.
Copyright for the papers presented in this database normally resides
with the authors; please contact them directly for more information.
Addresses are normally presented in the full paper.
Pages © WoTUG, or the indicated author. All Rights Reserved.
Comments on these web pages should be addressed to:
www at wotug.org