Title: OUG-9: Occam and the Transputer -- Research and Applications
Subtitle: Proceedings of the 9th occam User Group Technical Meeting
Editors: Charlie Askew
Publisher: IOS Press, Amsterdam
ISBN: 90 5199 010 3
- Virtual memory management for the transputer P. J. Bakkes, 6 pages
- CDL -- A distribution language for HELIOS C. H. R. Grimsdale, 6 pages
- A concurrent approach to the Towers of Hanoi W. D. Crowe, P. E. D. Strain-Clark, 10 pages
- An OCCAM@ implementation of prolog and its preliminary performance Kang Zhang, 14 pages
- The meaning and implementation of PRI ALT in occam Geoff Barrett, Michael Goldsmith, Geraint Jones, A. Kay, 10 pages
- Simulation of gas pipeline networks Minesh Patel, Paul Bentley, Clifton Hughes, 6 pages
- An extension of the processor farm using a tree architecture S. A. Green, Derek J. Paddon, 18 pages
- A preprocessor to augment the description of occam processes for multitransputer machines Hiromi Ohara, Hajime Iizuka, 10 pages
- Randomised routing: "Hot potato" simulations Xu Ming Qiang, Stephen J. Turner, 10 pages
- Mapping a process network onto a processor network Francis C. M. Lau, K. M. Shea, 10 pages
- Support for occam channels via dynamic switching in multi-transputer machines Peter Jones, Alan Murta, 12 pages
- The computing tower: A supercomputer for real- time simulation of continuous systems Patrick van Renterghem, 12 pages
- The application of transputers and occam to an industrial energy management system Andy Sinclair, Paul Kelly, 10 pages
- Fast prototyping of architectural designs using transputers David B. Skillicorn, 4 pages
- GECKO: A graphical tool for the modelling and manipulation of occam software and transputer hardware topologies Marc Stephenson, Olivier Boudillet, 6 pages
- A state-of-the-art radar pulse deiterleaver S. P. Turner, Rick D. Beton, C. Upstill, 8 pages
- Techniques for rendering solid objects on a processor farm Peter M. Dew, Nick Holliman, David Morris, Alan de Pennington, 16 pages
- A prototype simulator output movie system based on parallel processing technology N. Carmichael, D. Hewson, J. van der Vorst, 7 pages
If you have any comments on this database, including
inaccuracies, requests to remove or add information, or suggestions
for improvement, the WoTUG web team are happy to hear of them.
We will do our best to resolve problems to everyone's satisfaction.
Copyright for the papers presented in this database normally resides
with the authors; please contact them directly for more information.
Addresses are normally presented in the full paper.
Pages © WoTUG, or the indicated author. All Rights Reserved.
Comments on these web pages should be addressed to:
www at wotug.org