Title: OUG-8: Developments Using Occam
Subtitle: Proceedings of the 8th occam User Group Technical Meeting
Editors: Jon Kerridge
Publisher: IOS Press, Amsterdam
ISBN: 90 5199 002 4
- A comparison of two notations for programming image processing applications on transputers Philip J. Morrow, 10 pages
- Dynamic processes in occam I. A. Horton, Stephen J. Turner, 12 pages
- Parallel programming toolkit for 3L -- C FORTRAN and Pascal Alan D. Culloch, 8 pages
- Parallel processing with the disputer C. P. Winder, 14 pages
- PIX: NeWS for parallel computers P. Goward, W. Leler, 8 pages
- Occam and transputers for industrial applications H. A. M. Hendrikx, R. J. Hacking, 2 pages
- Transputer instrumentation applied to electrostatic powder flow measurement E. Mills, Brian C. O'Neill, 8 pages
- A talking bee on the transputer D. Ellison, L. Natanson, 14 pages
- Surface tracking within three dimensional datasets using a generalised message-passing system M. G. Norman, R. B. Fisher, 6 pages
- 3D medical graphics -- using the T800 transputer A. C. Tan, R. Richards, A. D. Linney, 8 pages
- Transputer implementation of a graphics pipeline for octree encoded objects B. W. Heal, 10 pages
- Multi-transputer based parallel implementation of feature extraction for object recognition D. W. Downing, I. B. Bennett, 12 pages
- A medium grained parallel computer for image processing R. Cok, 12 pages
- Real-time processing of large volume data from photographic plate measurements W. A. Cormack, 12 pages
- Adaptive routing techniques in simulated computer networks M. C. Bowler, M. J. Morse, N. Frydas, 10 pages
- Switching networks for transputer links Denis A. Nicole, E. K. Lloyd, J. S. Ward, 20 pages
- Using transputers in an ethernet environment Roger M. A. Peel, 6 pages
- Implementation of back-propogation on a transputer array G. Richards, 8 pages
- Concurrency in database management systems design and implementation M. E. C. Hull, F. J. Bell, 24 pages
- Cellular automaton lattice gas hydrodynamics on a parallel supercomputer B. J. N. Wylie, 10 pages
If you have any comments on this database, including
inaccuracies, requests to remove or add information, or suggestions
for improvement, the WoTUG web team are happy to hear of them.
We will do our best to resolve problems to everyone's satisfaction.
Copyright for the papers presented in this database normally resides
with the authors; please contact them directly for more information.
Addresses are normally presented in the full paper.
Pages © WoTUG, or the indicated author. All Rights Reserved.
Comments on these web pages should be addressed to:
www at wotug.org