Title: Proceedings of WoTUG-17: Progress in Transputer and Occam Research
Editors: Roger Miles, Alan G. Chalmers
Publisher: IOS Press, Amsterdam
ISBN: 90 5199 163 0
ISSN: 0925 4986
- Dynamic Allocation of Prcesses and Channels in T9000/C104 Networks Using occam 3 Jon Kerridge, 17 pages
- Dedicated Multi-Priority Scheduling E. Ploeg, Johan P. E. Sunter, André W. P. Bakkers, Herman Roebbers, 14 pages
- A Parallel Architecture for Efficient Clash Detection A. Battersby, Janet Edwards, 8 pages
- Southampton's Portable Occam Compiler (SPOC) Mark Debbage, Mark Hill, S. Wykes, Denis A. Nicole, 16 pages
- Occam, PVM and the Alternative Construct Chandran Elamvazuthi, Gordon A. Manson, 13 pages
- Object Orientated Version Management on A Transputer-Based Architecture W. T. Macaulay, K. S. Stringer, 8 pages
- Efficiency Measurements in Heterogeneous Transputer Systems A. Mazzeo, N. Mazzocca, Umberto Villano, 10 pages
- Developing Embedded Appliations in an Array of Specialised Transputer Modules R. Storer, D. J. Milford, E. L. Dagless, J. A. Bulas~Cruz, 15 pages
- The Implementation of a Scalable Massively Parallel Concurrency Control Architecture S. W. Waithe, 15 pages
- An MSDOS Based Graphics Library for PC Hosted Transputer Systems A. Battersby, Ian P. W. Sillitoe, Janet Edwards, 11 pages
- Distributed Monte Carlo Techniques for Interactive Photo-Realistic Image Synthesis Jonathan Tidmus, Alan G. Chalmers, Roger Miles, 9 pages
- On the Use of Transputers in a Multimedia Teleconferencing System Iain Phillips, D. Parish, 7 pages
- The Quadruple Approach in Fault-Tolerant Transputer System Design K. Jelemenska, L. Hudec, 9 pages
- Supporting the Prototyping of Transputer Based Fault Tolerant Systems Patrick Nixon, 11 pages
- Providing CSP-Like Functionality in a Helios Environment P. Böckmann, H. Giese, G. Wirtz, 15 pages
- Automatic Design and Implementation of Microprocessors Ian Page, 15 pages
- A Transputer-Based Prolog Distributed Processor L. Aroujo, J. J. Ruz, 15 pages
If you have any comments on this database, including
inaccuracies, requests to remove or add information, or suggestions
for improvement, the WoTUG web team are happy to hear of them.
We will do our best to resolve problems to everyone's satisfaction.
Copyright for the papers presented in this database normally resides
with the authors; please contact them directly for more information.
Addresses are normally presented in the full paper.
Pages © WoTUG, or the indicated author. All Rights Reserved.
Comments on these web pages should be addressed to:
www at wotug.org